As you will be aware all public places have created new rules for visitors to follow for their safety and the safety of others. Please read through before attending the clinic. If you have any further questions, please let me know.
- You will be asked to wear an ordinary surgical facemask. Please bring your own or I can provide one.
- Prior to your appointment, I will email you a consent form; a COVID-19 health questionaire and a personal information form which you are required to complete.
- Please wait in your car until I either collect you or text for you to come in.
- If using public transport please arrive at your booked appointment time.
- Please do not bring shopping bags into the clinic.
- Please attend the appointment alone unless a chaperone, parent or career is required.
- You will be asked to place your personal belongs, and if appropriate your clothing in a basket.
- Please wash your hands or use the alcohol gel on entering the treatment room.
- Social Distancing – please follow the current guidelines & where possible please keep to the 2m rule. The exception will be at limited times during your treatment.
- If you require a blanket to cover you during your treatment please bring your own.
- If you need to sneeze or cough please do so into a disposable tissue and throw it away immediately. Then wash your hands.
- Please wash your hands at the end of your appointment.
I will be following British Acupuncture Council guidelines and will be using appropriate protective clothing.
For up to date information on Covid-19: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/